• Multiple skill levels starting at D2/Beginner and Women's Divisions
• October 4th - 6th, 2013.
• Bloomington Ice Garden, Bloomington, Minnesota.
• Each team is guaranteed three games.
• Championship games will be played on Sunday.
• Games will be three periods, 12-minute stop time.
• All tournament participants receive a free gift.
• Post Game Refreshments provided.
• Awards for winners of each level.
• USA Hockey sanctioned event.
• Full tournament details, including rules, available at the tournament.
Fall Tournament Schedule will be posted once registration closes.
• Registration information will be available soon.
• All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2013-2014 season.
• All players must be 18 years of age or older by the start date of the tournament.
• If you would like to participate alone or with a smaller group of teammates, please contact Registration@ahahockey.com and we will help place you with a team.
For registration questions, please contact Registration@ahahockey.com
Below are the projected levels of play:
• Level 1 = B1/B2
• Level 2 = B3
• Level 3 = C1
• Level 4 = C2
• Level 5 = C3
• Level 6 = D1
• Level 7 = D2
• Women's Gold (approx. C1 or WHAM B1/B2)
• Women's Silver (approx. C2/C3 or WHAM C1)
• Women's Bronze (approx. D1 or WHAM C2/C3)
• AHA is responsible for team placement decisions and reserves the right to make placement decisions at any time prior to or during the tournament to ensure parity within skill levels.
• USA Hockey playing rules apply.